Reading Time: 2 minutes
1. Movie tickets at PVR, including in-theatre meals
For that movie buff colleague, who insists on catching every new movie released on the big screen, with a giant Coke and a whole tub of popcorn.
2. A voucher at Lifestyle/Shoppers Stop/Puma/Levis
For that colleague you don’t know too well. Because no one can say no to free shopping!
3. A vacation at a beautiful resort within the city limits
For that colleague who’s always too “busy” to take a vacation.
4. A relaxing massage at a reputed spa
For that colleague who’s always stressed out.
5. A meal at his/her favourite restaurant
This one’s definitely for your office bestie, so you can tag along!
6. A complete meal voucher at KFC
For that colleague who loves chicken and believes all vegetarians lead dull and empty lives.
7. A boxful of delicious Dunkin’ Donuts or some yummy Mod Over Donuts
For that depressed colleague who has to work all through Xmas and the New Year.
8. A short getaway to his/her favourite Indian destination
For that newly-married colleague whose honeymoon was postponed because of work.
9. A meal voucher at Barbeque Nation
For that colleague who has an insatiable appetite.
10. A fun day out bowling, clubbing, at an amusement park & more
For that colleague who really needs to get a life outside of work.
11. A day out at the salon
For that selfless colleague who’s always thinking about everyone else and deserves a little me time.
12. A vacation to Goa
For that colleague who’s obsessed with beaches, seafood, beer and all things Goa. And by that we mean, just about everyone you work with.
13. A voucher at Domino’s pizza
For that colleague who waits for Wednesdays and Fridays and every other time Domino’s runs a BOGO offer.